Peter Dinklage Likes To Hula-Hoop In Gay Bars And 5 Other Things We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. Peter Dinklage, famous for his Emmy winning portrayal of Tyrion Lannister, was snapped having a little fun at a gay bar. The actor had a little fun hula-hooping at the bar where he watching a drag show with co-star Lena Headey. Hey, what else are you supposed to do when winter is coming?
2. Robbie Rogers is out for the next few weeks thanks to an injury suffered during last night's match. The gay soccer star injured his hamstring and will likely not return until it's fully healed. The news comes after being left off the roster the two previous games. Does someone have an ice pack?
3. Set your DVRs to stun. Gina Gershon is set to play Donatella Versace (not Versayce) in a Lifetime movie, House Of Versace, premiering Oct. 5.
4. Guess which two queens are sitting together at the MTV VMAs this weekend. That's right Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will bump elbows at the Barclays Center, which tweeted a photo of the seating chart. So put those claws away, at least for one night.
5. Remember when Madonna smooched Britney and Justin was like, 'WTF'? Well the epic kiss turns 10 this year and it ranks among the most crazy moments at the VMAs. MTV sure knows how to make a boy feel old.
6. What exactly is this commercial advertising? Watch below and you decide.