10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
By Stacy Lambe
Lea T, Model
Lea T has been turning heads in the fashion business since 2010 when she became the face of Givenchy. Since then, she has been featured in Vogue Paris, Interview and Cover and photographed by the likes of Terry Richardson. Most recently she starred in the ad campaign for UCB (United Colors of Benetton).
Lana Wachowski, Director/Producer
As one of the Wachowski siblings, Lana is one of the most powerful voices in Hollywood. Her and her brother not only wrote, directed and produced The Matrix, but were also behind V for Vendetta and Cloud Atlas. Their next project is the upcoming original NetFlix series, Sense8. While her transition was always a source of rumors in Hollywood, she made her first public appearance when promoting Cloud Atlas and was later recognized by the Human Rights Campaign.
[Photos: Out, Getty, Terry Richardson]
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Vows: Dustin Reeser & Spencer Stout Started at Home Depot, Ended Up at Grammys
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film