James Franco To Host Art Show on Ovation TV
By Jesse Steinbach
James Franco's latest project is self-masturbatory as ever. On Monday night Franco posted an Instragram of his face (plus horns and a mustache) on the Mona Lisa with a graffiti caption that read: "new TV series about art duuuh." He followed up on Tuesday with a Franco-Van Gogh self-portrait.
It's clear Franco is using social media to spark response, and, well, he isn't failing in that respect. Vulture writes, "Now, we’ve long known that Franco sees himself as an artiste and all, but isn’t this a little much? We’d say so, especially considering that the actor/director/poet/perpetual co-ed’s best work actually comes when he’s playing a stoner."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling