James Franco To Host Art Show on Ovation TV
By Jesse Steinbach
James Franco's latest project is self-masturbatory as ever. On Monday night Franco posted an Instragram of his face (plus horns and a mustache) on the Mona Lisa with a graffiti caption that read: "new TV series about art duuuh." He followed up on Tuesday with a Franco-Van Gogh self-portrait.
It's clear Franco is using social media to spark response, and, well, he isn't failing in that respect. Vulture writes, "Now, we’ve long known that Franco sees himself as an artiste and all, but isn’t this a little much? We’d say so, especially considering that the actor/director/poet/perpetual co-ed’s best work actually comes when he’s playing a stoner."
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Beyoncé Liberated
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him