James Franco To Host Art Show on Ovation TV
By Jesse Steinbach
James Franco's latest project is self-masturbatory as ever. On Monday night Franco posted an Instragram of his face (plus horns and a mustache) on the Mona Lisa with a graffiti caption that read: "new TV series about art duuuh." He followed up on Tuesday with a Franco-Van Gogh self-portrait.
It's clear Franco is using social media to spark response, and, well, he isn't failing in that respect. Vulture writes, "Now, we’ve long known that Franco sees himself as an artiste and all, but isn’t this a little much? We’d say so, especially considering that the actor/director/poet/perpetual co-ed’s best work actually comes when he’s playing a stoner."
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men