James Franco To Host Art Show on Ovation TV
By Jesse Steinbach
James Franco's latest project is self-masturbatory as ever. On Monday night Franco posted an Instragram of his face (plus horns and a mustache) on the Mona Lisa with a graffiti caption that read: "new TV series about art duuuh." He followed up on Tuesday with a Franco-Van Gogh self-portrait.
It's clear Franco is using social media to spark response, and, well, he isn't failing in that respect. Vulture writes, "Now, we’ve long known that Franco sees himself as an artiste and all, but isn’t this a little much? We’d say so, especially considering that the actor/director/poet/perpetual co-ed’s best work actually comes when he’s playing a stoner."
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!