Meet the Husbands
By Out.com Editors
The world’s first marriage equality sitcom is returning, and Out.com readers are invited to the preview screening for the Season 3 in Los Angeles on Aug. 14 (8 p.m. at The Paley Center, 465 N. Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills). As we explained in our profile of the sexy onscreen couple last year, the sitcom is created by Brad Bell and Jane Espenson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Torchwood, Battlestar Galactica).
Seating is limited for the Aug. 14 so RSVP now for even details so you have the chance to see what happens after a newly dating couple—Cheeks, a tabloid personality, and Brady, a newly out pro baseball player—get drunk married in Vegas, and decide to stick it out.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet