9 Splash Performances You Should Never Forget
By Samantha Henderson
"Boys" and "I'm a Slave (4 U)" have obviously been her raunchiest (read: gayest) songs and videos, and no one wears red leather or low-rise pants quite like Britney (Or lip-syncs, for that matter.)
Simon Van Kempen
Maybe we were wrong about the red leather thing. The "straight" husband of Alec McCord, former Real Housewives of New York star somehow managed to finagle his way into a Splash performance. We're assuming that he modeled the pants he planned on wearing and the manager couldn't say no. Also, where can we buy them?
Cyndi filmed her 2008 "Into the Nightlife" video at Splash and featured Ari Gold and Colton Ford.
We know that Sex and the City and The Daily Show both featured Splash in episodes, but the only SATC clip we can find is at fictional "Trade" (was it shot at Splash or XL or what?) and, for now, The Daily Show clip remains mythical.
Then there's a surefire-amazing Madonna performance that is also lost in the ether, as well as a Pussycat Dolls burlesque romp. Maybe someone out there is better at archiving such monumental moments, but for now, we'll cherish these memorable gems. If you have proof of the concerts, please share!
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters