9 Splash Performances You Should Never Forget
By Samantha Henderson
"Boys" and "I'm a Slave (4 U)" have obviously been her raunchiest (read: gayest) songs and videos, and no one wears red leather or low-rise pants quite like Britney (Or lip-syncs, for that matter.)
Simon Van Kempen
Maybe we were wrong about the red leather thing. The "straight" husband of Alec McCord, former Real Housewives of New York star somehow managed to finagle his way into a Splash performance. We're assuming that he modeled the pants he planned on wearing and the manager couldn't say no. Also, where can we buy them?
Cyndi filmed her 2008 "Into the Nightlife" video at Splash and featured Ari Gold and Colton Ford.
We know that Sex and the City and The Daily Show both featured Splash in episodes, but the only SATC clip we can find is at fictional "Trade" (was it shot at Splash or XL or what?) and, for now, The Daily Show clip remains mythical.
Then there's a surefire-amazing Madonna performance that is also lost in the ether, as well as a Pussycat Dolls burlesque romp. Maybe someone out there is better at archiving such monumental moments, but for now, we'll cherish these memorable gems. If you have proof of the concerts, please share!
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome