Quote of the Day: Diane Kruger Drinks Until 4 am with Karl Lagerfeld
By Samantha Henderson
In an interview with DuJour about her latest show The Bridge, Diane Kruger went on a tangent to talk about Karl Lagerfeld's not-so-surprising middle-of-the-night habits.
"Karl Lagerfeld's my neighbor in Paris; I've known him since I was 16," she says. "He never sleeps, he prefers to work at night, so when I come home from work, I often see him in my street. They often shoot outside, and I get sucked into having a drink, and then, there you are, it's four o'clock in the morning and you're still talking."
Uhh, why did we not know about this and when do we get invited? Do they also shop together? Can we be invited to that, too?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional