Quote of the Day: Diane Kruger Drinks Until 4 am with Karl Lagerfeld
By Samantha Henderson
In an interview with DuJour about her latest show The Bridge, Diane Kruger went on a tangent to talk about Karl Lagerfeld's not-so-surprising middle-of-the-night habits.
"Karl Lagerfeld's my neighbor in Paris; I've known him since I was 16," she says. "He never sleeps, he prefers to work at night, so when I come home from work, I often see him in my street. They often shoot outside, and I get sucked into having a drink, and then, there you are, it's four o'clock in the morning and you're still talking."
Uhh, why did we not know about this and when do we get invited? Do they also shop together? Can we be invited to that, too?
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet