Introducing the 'Say Yes to the Dress' Boob-O-Meter
By Samantha Henderson
We already profiled Say Yes to the Dress's male couple looking for the perfect "groomsmaid" dress, but now it's time for the ladies to argue about how much cleavage they want their bridesmaids to be showing (is it just us, or is that always the primary issue?).
This time, happy couple Amber and Ajeshia hail from South Carolina, and as they mention in the clip below, they first met by dancing. So naturally, one of them is insistent on dresses that can withstand some serious dancefloor activity. We can't argue with that—it's probably going to be a great party if that's a top priority. But her better half isn't so concerned with practicality. Instead, she wants to make sure the girls of the bridal party can best display, well, their "girls," which might make dancing a little difficult, or a little more exhibitionist than planned.
Check out two clips from the new episode, which airs Friday, August 2, to see how they compromise on the eternal bridesmaid question of "straps or no straps."
Start with a quick introduction to the happy couple here:
Then check out the boob-o-meter below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men