Did Raven-Symone Come Out As Gay?
By Andrew Belonsky
"Is Raven-Symone a lesbian" is a question I never thought I'd be asking. Not because Raven-Symonè couldn't be a lesbian. She could be. But I'll always remember the actress and singer as adorable Olivia from The Cosby Show. I'm too old to have seen her grow up on Disney, where she starred on That's So Raven, nor have I listened to her albums, so she will forever be a child in my eyes and therefore asexual.
But she's obviously not a child. She's 27-years old. And it appears she may have just come out. "I can finally get married. Yay government!" wrote Raven-Symonè, according to THR. She also retweeted a fan's response, "Can I have your spot in the Cheetah Girls? Disney might not like you anymore."
I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you
— Raven-Symonè (@MissRavenSymone) August 2, 2013
If indeed Raven-Symonè has come out, it's a turn around from last May, when the entertainer, asked about lesbian rumors, refused to answer questions about her private life. "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I'm datings [sic] to know. I'm not one for a public display of my life," she said, sounding a lot like another rumored lesbian, Queen Latifah.
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Fund This: A Queer Cyberpunk Adventure Video Game
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome