What’s French for 'Mixed Messages'?
By Matthew Breen
Pictures: via Pink News
But any nascent homophobic cadre of inappropriately gay-obsessed young men can be forgiven a few beginners blunders in their assault on basic human rights, can’t they? But oh, the underwater swimming video I just can’t.
Then again, this could just be elaborate performance art.
Members of French antigay activist group Les Hommen once again confound common sense by taking off their shirts, putting on matching pink shorts, climbing up a mountain (presumably they got a little sweaty), then climbing all over each other.
source: Pink News
To reject gay equality. Come on! We’ve seen fundamentalist bigots, and they usually look like this --at least in the U.S.A.
What was it that queen said in Hamlet? Oh yeah, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson on People Assuming He's Gay, Corey Monteith, & More
- The Men Who Want AIDS—and How It Improved Their Lives