Russia Will Arrest Gay Olympians
By Out.com Editors
1. Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko vowed to arrest any LGBT Olympians who support gay "propaganda" while at the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi. "No one is banning a sportsman with a non-traditional sexual orientation from going to Sochi. But if he goes out onto the street and starts to make propaganda, then of course he will be brought to responsibility," he said, according to AFP.
3. The ACLU is challenging Virginia's anti-gay marriage ban.
4. Haha! Remember when "ex-gays" said they intended on having an "ex-gay pride" event, then canceled it? Well, they held a rally in DC yesterday and ten people showed up.
5. Minnesota's Star Tribune published a fluff piece about Minnesotans who are "mourning" equality. They can mourn all they want, but....
6. ...Here are video reports on the first same-sex marriages that happened in Minnesota and Rhode Island this morning, mere hours after those states's respective equality laws went into effect.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete