Hillary Clinton Pulled Into Russia Boycott
By Out.com Editors
2. This is hideous: Russian Neo-Nazis are luring gay teens out of hiding so that they can beat them.
3. Speaking of Russia, LGBT activists are still boycotting Russian vodka to pressure Vladimir Putin's government to reverse homophobic laws, and now American journalist Michelangelo Signorile's found five U.S.-based companies and entities whose Russian ties he says deserve boycott: Proctor & Gamble, Holiday Inn Express, Caterpillar, Ernst & Young and, finally, Hillary Clinton, whom Signorile thinks should be held accountable for supporting Russia during her tenure as Secretary of State.
5. There's debate within the judicial wing as to whether gay people should be allowed on the jury in anti-gay discrimination or hate crime cases. Because gay people will always side with other gays?!
6. Here is the teaser for Homeland's third season, which debuts September 29.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models