Anderson Cooper's Racist, Gay, Jewish Stalker Revealed
By Out.com Editors
The New York Post reports that CNN anchor Anderson Cooper has a stalker, which the tabloid describes as a "gaunt, scraggly-haired, 40-year-old Queens man who has the steely-eyed anchor stud fearing for his life."
Alex Hausner was recently charged with first-degree menacing and misdemeanor harassment and stalking after he yelled, "I'm going to fuck you up!" while attempting to kick down the red door to the four-story converted firehouse that Cooper shares with his gorgeous bar-owner boyfriend Benjamin Maisani in New York's West Village.
Described by friends as "a gay, Jewish white supremacist," according to the Post, Hausner not only insists that he was invited to drop by, he also claims that he and Anderson have been friends with “romantic overtones” for several years.
“I used to give Anderson presents for his birthday, and that was encouraged,” he told the Post. “I dropped some dog treats off at his house. I got some dog treats for his dog and dropped them at the door.”
In fact, Hausner only seems to have a beef with Ben, Anderson's hunky beau, who “was actually stalking me, sending friends to stalk me,” Hausner says. "He’s a thug and a mongrel.”
An ex-neighbor at Hausner’s SRO told The Post that Hausner "was a radical — he believed in his [Jewish] religion, and he believed in the one race, the white race."
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!