Whitney’s Gravestone Unveiled
By Matthew Breen
Over a year after her sudden death in Beverly Hills at age 48, Whitney Houston’s gravesite now has a headstone. The heart-over-teardrop shaped headstone dubs her “The Voice,” and features the title of her career-defining No. 1 song, “I Will Always Love You.” The song was written by Dolly Parton.
The grave is in Westfield, N.J., 20 miles west of New York. Houston died in February 2012 of accidental drowning.
Watch the video for "I Will Always Love You" below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It