The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
By Samantha Henderson
5. The dancing. All of it.
At this point, no one is really expecting any of them to be on Justin Timberlake's level (We all remember the anti-gravity box in "Bye Bye Bye" --that was advanced stuff), but they're making an effort. Most of their "dancing" up until now has been running on beaches. They're still kind of running around, but there's now some butt shaking, shimmying, hip thrusting, jumping, and canoeing. They would actually probably benefit from a choreographer like the one Payne portrays, or maybe a more serious one.
Judge for yourself:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete