The 5 Gayest Things About One Direction's New Video
By Samantha Henderson
3. Leroy, the choreographer
Ok, so this guy is super stereotypical and that's not exactly ideal, but it is a short pop music video. It would be kind of difficult to go into any Queer As Folk- or Weekend- style depth of character when there's so much running around and riding in shopping carts to be done. That said, they're willing to play gay and coupled with their public defense of homosexuality, there's no pressing need to criticize them for actually including a gay character.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- WATCH: Big Dipper Is A 'Skank'