Must-See: Paul Brickman's Drag by Definiton
By Diego James
Photos by Paul Brickman
Seems drag continues to capture the imagination of creative folks of all stripes. Now New York-based photographer Paul Brickman's series Drag By Definition, which features an assortment of drag queens for Eachone.com.
While we're more interested in the pairing of Jayne County with newcomer Sharon Needles (pictured above), the series also includes RuPaul's Drag Race favorites (or not) Ivy Winters and Phi Phi O’Hara, and will be available for purchase on EachOne through Aug. 6.
But if you want to know what it takes to be a "drag superstar", check out the July 23 panel at the LGBT Center in New York City that features photographer Paul Brickman, Phi-Phi O'Hara, and Titania Steele, along with curator Jasmine Wahi.
THE FOLLOWING PAGES FEATURE A FEW MORE PHOTOS
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient