Robbie Rogers on Dating
By Out.com Editors
Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath for Out
We're sure he's just shy. But in Out's exclusive interview (complete with sexy photos) for its August issue, Matt Breen asks Rogers the questions we're sure so many people have been wondering: What's his dating life like? He starts by saying that he's "very conservative," and that he did date a guy for a few months in London. "He’s still one of my good friends, but it’s been tough to meet people in West Hollywood." Then Breen shoots of this next question...
Out: If someone wants to ask you out, what’s your advice on how to make a good impression?
RR: It bothers me when someone tries to hook me up with a friend -- “You’re gay, my friend’s gay, you’re gonna love each other.” It’s like, OK, probably not. It has to happen in an organic way, where someone introduces himself and is genuine and doesn’t want to talk about soccer straight out the gate. When I started dating this guy in London, I just went up to him. I’m sure I’ll meet someone in a random place-- the grocery store or wherever.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)