Another Gay X-Man's Title Canceled
By Out.com Editors
1. Astonishing X-Men, the monthly Marvel comic book that stars gay superhero Northstar, has been canceled. This comes only a few months after the announcement another comic with gay heroes, X-Factor, starring Rictor and Shatterstar, was also closing shop. Even more incentive for Marvel to create a gay X-Men team!
2. Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane says she will not defend the state's ban on gay marriage, the same move U.S. Attorney General made as the Supreme Court was preparing to hear the case that ended DOMA.
4. Like many American power couples before them, Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes and husband Sean Eldridge considered political boundaries when searching for their new home. Eldridge, you see, may run for office.
5. With the drinks flowing freely, Andy Cohen has kept his late-night "What What Happens Live" brief, breezy, and brash—and fairly politically incorrect. But now Carmen Carrera says Cohen, who has made his fame and fortune from the Real Housewives franchise, is treating trans women as jokes.
6. You need to watch the video for Natalia Kills's "Saturday Night." It's sure to be a summer jam.