Charlie Sheen's Fictional Lesbian Daughter
By Out.com Editors
1. Two and a Half Men will soon introduce the "sexy and gorgeous" lesbian daughter of the character Charlie Sheen played until the actor was fired/killed off. (PS: Remember when Sheen looked like the guy above?)
3. Indiana state law is fuzzy on whether applying for a same-sex marriage license qualifies as perjury.
4. A new Vanity Fair documentary about famous New York buildings includes the Continental Baths where Bette Midler got her start.
5. Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty to 30 criminal charges, including setting off a weapon of mass destruction.
6. Broadway and Country Queens will love this: actress and singer Laura Bell Bundy has a new music video for her track "Two Step."
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Revolution Will Be Harmonized