Watch: Racism, Homophobia in the Raw
By Out.com Editors
1. Texas Governor and failed presidential candidate Rick Perry said that he will not run for reelection. No plans on whether he plans on wasting time and money trying to win the White House in 2016.
2. Waning Evangelical leader Pat Robertson wishes Facebook had a "vomit button" so users could show their disdain for same-sex couples.
3. While the census puts the number of married same-sex couples at about 168,000, there's really no way of knowing an exact number - yet.
4. HRC is currently touring the American South to show that there are two Americas, one where equality is the relative norm, and another where it remains a dream. Their first stop was in Arkansas, where Arkansas Economic Development Commission Executive Director Grant Tennille came out for marriage equality. "I believe that increasingly, particularly in the area of high tech, high skilled, knowledge-based jobs, that companies look for locations where all of their employees can be welcomed, all of their employees can be part of a community and all of their employees will be treated equally," he said, astutely.
6. CBS only aired part of the racist and homophobic conversation between Big Brother housemates Aaryn Gries and GinaMarie Zimmerman, both of whom have been fired from their off-camera jobs for their remarks. Here is a supercut video of all the offensive remarks caught on the house's live feed.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series