Cher, Anderson, & Andy, Oh My
By Out.com Editors
Andy Cohen is always trying to top the gayest moments on his show, Watch What Happens Live, and having Cher as a guest on Thursday this week, and then Coops popping in to discuss Mermaids and more may have upped the queer quotient to unbelievable heights.
Take for example that Cooper mentioned that his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, always wanted a daughter and called Cher her fantasy daughter. "Am I related to Cher?" Coops asked as a child. "Is Cher my sister?"
Watch the clip with Anderson & Cher & Andy below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.