Cher, Anderson, & Andy, Oh My
By Out.com Editors
Andy Cohen is always trying to top the gayest moments on his show, Watch What Happens Live, and having Cher as a guest on Thursday this week, and then Coops popping in to discuss Mermaids and more may have upped the queer quotient to unbelievable heights.
Take for example that Cooper mentioned that his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, always wanted a daughter and called Cher her fantasy daughter. "Am I related to Cher?" Coops asked as a child. "Is Cher my sister?"
Watch the clip with Anderson & Cher & Andy below:
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film