Cher, Anderson, & Andy, Oh My
By Out.com Editors
Andy Cohen is always trying to top the gayest moments on his show, Watch What Happens Live, and having Cher as a guest on Thursday this week, and then Coops popping in to discuss Mermaids and more may have upped the queer quotient to unbelievable heights.
Take for example that Cooper mentioned that his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, always wanted a daughter and called Cher her fantasy daughter. "Am I related to Cher?" Coops asked as a child. "Is Cher my sister?"
Watch the clip with Anderson & Cher & Andy below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On