Today In Thomas Roberts
By Matthew Breen
The most handsome anchor on MSNBC (no slight intended to Rachel Maddow) has been proclaimed appreciation-worthy! We knew this already, but it’s nice to see something official from the city. Greg in Hollywood notes that the Thomas Roberts Appreciation Day in Manhattan citation (actually for yesterday, June 25) was given for his “contributions to the LGBTQ community and to all of New York City.”
Roberts Instagrammed a photo of himself with the proclamation yesterday.
We suggest that in celebration you appreciate broad shoulders, snug-fitting suits, sharp news acumen, and a deep sonorous voice, wherever you may find it today.
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- WATCH: Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Fund This: EastSiders Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Second Season
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him