Margaret Cho On Outing
By Out.com Editors
1. After integrating "John Travolta is gay" jokes into her act, Margaret Cho spells out her stance on the always controversial practice of outing and discusses whether whether there would be any impact if someone came out after thirty years in the closet.
3. Former Congressman and New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was forced to explain himself after Christine Quinn's surrogates accused him of lacking "moral courage" when he did not sufficiently challenge an old woman who called Quinn "the dyke." Said Weiner in his statement, "Homophobia is vile and destructive and something I have fought against for the entirety of my career, including being a vocal supporter of gay marriage since 1998 and standing up on the floor of Congress for transgender Americans."
4. Democratic Reps. Charlie Rangle and Mark Pocan introduced a bill that would allow veterans discharged under Don't Ask, Don't Tell to regain their honors.
5. President Obama has nominated Jim Comey, a pro-gay Republican, to head the FBI, once one of the nation's most anti-gay organizations.
6. After a slight delay, here's the first official trailer for the Steve Jobs biopic Jobs, starring Ashton Kutcher. And, yes, the first factoid is that he dropped out of college.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film