Ryan McGinley Collaborates with Myspace
By Out.com Editors
One of Out's favorite tastemakers, Ryan McGinley loves to have a good time—and photograph his friends while they do too. So for the relaunch of Myspace, as more than a music-centric social networking destination and now a hub for creative types of all stripes, the photographer collaborated with the company (now co-owned by Justin Timberlake) on spots that feature various emerging and established artists getting together to bring back Myspace, including Pharrell Williams, Kenna, Mac Miller, Erin Wasson, Ciara, Sky Ferreira, Trash Talk, CHARLI XCX, Daniel Romano, RiFF RAFF, Terry Kennedy, Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q, Zedd, Ryan Hemsworth, Iggy Azalea, DIIV, The Dough Rollers, Hit-Boy, and Scott Vener.
A 30-second spot began airing this week on Comedy Central, MTV, MTV2, Fuse, BET, Adult Swim and ESPN, according to Advertising Age. The spot reportedly will also appear Thursday during Game 4 of the NBA Finals. You can check it out above.
READER COMMENTS (
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary