Ryan McGinley Collaborates with Myspace
By Out.com Editors
One of Out's favorite tastemakers, Ryan McGinley loves to have a good time—and photograph his friends while they do too. So for the relaunch of Myspace, as more than a music-centric social networking destination and now a hub for creative types of all stripes, the photographer collaborated with the company (now co-owned by Justin Timberlake) on spots that feature various emerging and established artists getting together to bring back Myspace, including Pharrell Williams, Kenna, Mac Miller, Erin Wasson, Ciara, Sky Ferreira, Trash Talk, CHARLI XCX, Daniel Romano, RiFF RAFF, Terry Kennedy, Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q, Zedd, Ryan Hemsworth, Iggy Azalea, DIIV, The Dough Rollers, Hit-Boy, and Scott Vener.
A 30-second spot began airing this week on Comedy Central, MTV, MTV2, Fuse, BET, Adult Swim and ESPN, according to Advertising Age. The spot reportedly will also appear Thursday during Game 4 of the NBA Finals. You can check it out above.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- 19th Annual Out100
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack