Ryan McGinley Collaborates with Myspace
By Out.com Editors
One of Out's favorite tastemakers, Ryan McGinley loves to have a good time—and photograph his friends while they do too. So for the relaunch of Myspace, as more than a music-centric social networking destination and now a hub for creative types of all stripes, the photographer collaborated with the company (now co-owned by Justin Timberlake) on spots that feature various emerging and established artists getting together to bring back Myspace, including Pharrell Williams, Kenna, Mac Miller, Erin Wasson, Ciara, Sky Ferreira, Trash Talk, CHARLI XCX, Daniel Romano, RiFF RAFF, Terry Kennedy, Chance the Rapper, ScHoolboy Q, Zedd, Ryan Hemsworth, Iggy Azalea, DIIV, The Dough Rollers, Hit-Boy, and Scott Vener.
A 30-second spot began airing this week on Comedy Central, MTV, MTV2, Fuse, BET, Adult Swim and ESPN, according to Advertising Age. The spot reportedly will also appear Thursday during Game 4 of the NBA Finals. You can check it out above.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film