1. Pope Francis says a "gay lobby" operates behind the scenes at The Vatican.
2. A nationwide ban on "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" passed Russia's lower house in an astonishing 436-0 vote today.
4. The New York Times is calling John Horne Burns "the great (gay) novelist you've never heard of."
5. Glenn Greenwald, the gay columnist who broke the story revealing NSA spying methods chooses not to live in the U.S., discusses why he can't live in the U.S.: his marriage isn’t recognized by the federal government.
6. George Takei discusses water's innate gayness.