WATCH: Drag Queens Do 'Downton Abbey'
By Brandon Voss
While we're big fans of Downton Abbey (especially Rob James-Collier, the actor who plays Thomas on the show), it doesn't mean we can't enjoy when someone takes the piss. In "Snore," a new Funny or Die clip, drag divas Willam, Vicky Vox, and Michelle Visage (well, she's an actual woman but still) team up with hilarious L.A. gaylebrities—Drew Droege, Johnny McGovern, Jeff Hiller, and Stephen Guarino—to take down the celebrated British drama in a little ditty set to the tune of Madonna's "Vogue." All T, all shade!
"It’s the best damn series — if you’ve got no shit to do," they sing. "It’s a British show. Girl, it moves so slow." Hey, not everything can be as eventful as an episode of Drag Race.
Keep an eye out for David Burtka, NPH's better half, as Thomas, "big ol' queen."
Check out the video below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It