Tour de Chic: Scenes from the Road of AIDS/Lifecycle 2013
By Out.com Editors
Pictured: OUT "bicycle correspondent" Joseph Huff-Hannon and his boyfriend Artyom Matusov in their red best for "red dress day" on the 5th day of the ride. Photo by Joseph Huff-Hannon
The AIDS/LifeCycle is an annual fundraiser for two of the nation's largest AIDS service organizations, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the LA Gay and Lesbian Center.
This year's ride broke a new fundraising record: $14.2 million raised for free medical treatment, services, advocacy and research in the continuing fight to end AIDS.
The cause is a sober one, but the spirit of the ride is anything but and first time rider Joseph Huff-Hannon took some time out of biking up and down hills and across miles of California farmland to document some of the high fashionz of riders, roadies, and volunteers alike as they pedaled from San Francisco to LA. Tour de chic!
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?