Tour de Chic: Scenes from the Road of AIDS/Lifecycle 2013
By Out.com Editors
Pictured: OUT "bicycle correspondent" Joseph Huff-Hannon and his boyfriend Artyom Matusov in their red best for "red dress day" on the 5th day of the ride. Photo by Joseph Huff-Hannon
The AIDS/LifeCycle is an annual fundraiser for two of the nation's largest AIDS service organizations, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the LA Gay and Lesbian Center.
This year's ride broke a new fundraising record: $14.2 million raised for free medical treatment, services, advocacy and research in the continuing fight to end AIDS.
The cause is a sober one, but the spirit of the ride is anything but and first time rider Joseph Huff-Hannon took some time out of biking up and down hills and across miles of California farmland to document some of the high fashionz of riders, roadies, and volunteers alike as they pedaled from San Francisco to LA. Tour de chic!
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters