WATCH: Gay Bowler Discusses His Epic ESPN Kiss, Marriage
By Andrew Belonsky
Scott Norton found new recognition when ESPN aired footage of the pro bowler's husband, Craig Woodward, kissing him after the PBA Chameleon Championship.
Norton was out before but had never received the kind of attention that would soon come his way. Now that things have settled down a bit, Norton and Woodward sat down with Cyd Zeigler at OutSports to discuss their relationship, his sponsors, why the kiss almost never happened and the importance of being out in sports and in life.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale