WATCH: La Toya Jackson & RuPaul Collaborate On a Dance Song
By Out.com Editors
If you're not watching Life With La Toya, you don't know what weirdness you're missing. Most recently she got into the recording studio with RuPaul (remember she's appeared as a judge on Drag Race more than any other!) for the new European-inspired dance song, "Feel Like Dancing."
"I don't care what they say about me. 'Life With La Toya,' that's who I be. Got a problem with all my cash? Then tell 'em, RuPaul..." LaToya "raps."
"Y'all can kiss her ass!" RuPaul finishes.
Maybe it's a train wreck, but we know after the Autotune, everything will sound fine.
Watch the clip below:
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas