Homophobia Doubles On Twitter...
By Out.com Editors
1. The use of the anti-gay epithet "faggot" on Twitter has more than doubled over the past year. Above, usage of "faggot," "no homo," "so gay," and "dyke" since July of 2012. The first two have seen a notable uptick while the other two have held steady.
2. Some activists in Ohio are eyeing 2014 for a marriage equality vote, but others still think it's too soon.
4. Marcel Neergaard, the 11-year-old openly gay Tennessee student who started a petition asking the education group StudentsFirst to rescind anti-gay state Rep. John Ragan's "Reformer of the Year" honor, was successful.
5. The D.C. Eagle is 42-years old and has more secrets than the NSA.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew