Sen. Frank Lautenberg Has Died
By Out.com Editors
1. Frank Lautenberg, a five-term Democratic U.S. Senator from New Jersey who fought for LGBT equality, among other progressive causes, has died. He was 89-years-old and was the last sitting senator to have served in World War II.
2. Hélène Mandroux, the French mayor who officiated the first same-sex marriage there, has received a death threat for her pro-gay politics.
3. The Christian right now has a video game in which they can kill gay activists.
4. The trial against WikiLeaks source Pfc. Bradley Manning began today. Do good intentions help his case?
5. Troubled actress Amanda Bynes continues her race to the bottom by tweeting anti-gay hate. RuPaul is not having it.
6. Lifetime released the trailer for the Anna Nicole biopic. It's set to the song "Fame" and is perfect.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It