Zach Quinto: I Want to Work with Oprah, Meryl
By Diego James
When Quinto isn't having bromantic relations with his Star Trek co-star Chris Pine, he's making fun short films, producing, directing, and starring in hard-hitting dramas (still haven't seen Margin Call?, you should) , getting filthy for photo shoots—or answering random fan questions. That's right. Cuz he's just a nice guy like that.
Like when he stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon the other day and responded to fan questions from Tumblr users. Now that takes cojones! When he was asked what actor, dead or alive, he’d love to work with, he ended up having an unexpected answer:
“You mean work with them like being in something with them or like build a house? Like work with them as an actor? I would like to build a house with Oprah who is not necessarily, like, an actor first, but she’s actually an amazing actor. She’s got a new movie coming out as well. And I’d like to be in a movie with Meryl Streep because, right, like, right? I’m sticking by it.”
Yeah, we'd love to see Zach, Oprah, and Meryl in a film together. Why not?
Watch the clip of him answering the questions below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World