On Fire Island, Dancers Respond to AIDS
By Out.com Editors
Memorial Day, the unofficial start of the summer, is almost upon us, meaning it's time to start planning excursions out to Fire Island. You're already going to the Fire Island Performance Series in August, but what are you doing July 20 & 21?
Those are the dates for this year's Fire Island Dance Festival, an event thrown by Dancers Responding to AIDS, an offshoot of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. As you'll see in this slideshow of images from previous events, the dancers give it their all - and show a fair amount of skin - to help fight AIDS.
If you're interested in helping out this event, which raised over $375,000 last year, head on over to Dancers Respond to AIDS's website and buy yourself a ticket before they sell out.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet