What's Next for Francois Sagat?
By Out.com Editors
In a short-and-sweet video message—“Hello, I’m François Sagat and from this day forward I’ve retired from porn”—the adult film star has made the decision that he's moving on. Of course, we've known for some time that Sagat was looking to cross over into other films and roles. Remember that artsy video with Sylvia Goebbel? And of course there was Bruce LaBruce's L.A. Zombie (but that was kinda porn, right?).
In a profile that accompanied a fashion story for Out, Sagat explained that he'd love to work with David Lynch. "Remember Laura Harring?" he asked of the brunette bombshell that topped critics' lists in 2001 headlining Lynch's lesbian potboiler Mulholland Drive. The film made Naomi Watts a star, but Harring was never heard from again. "She was amazing," Sagat said, "but then nothing happens. Maybe it's the same with me?" See the shots and read the story here.
Watch the video below:
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- In Frozen, Jonathan Groff Is Disney's New Kind of 'Prince'