David Beckham Calls It Quits and 5 Other Tidbits We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. After 21 years on the pitch, soccer star David Beckham announced today that he's retiring.
4. A quiet battle over Bradley Manning's legacy is growing louder in San Francisco.
5. Sean Combs is some kind of Downton Abbey fan (and even gets fresh with gay valet Thomas).
6. Shia LaBeouf says he was inspired by Lars van Tries when he directed Future Unlimited's new music video for "Haunted Love."
Watch the clip below:
READER COMMENTS (
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out