David Beckham Calls It Quits and 5 Other Tidbits We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. After 21 years on the pitch, soccer star David Beckham announced today that he's retiring.
4. A quiet battle over Bradley Manning's legacy is growing louder in San Francisco.
5. Sean Combs is some kind of Downton Abbey fan (and even gets fresh with gay valet Thomas).
6. Shia LaBeouf says he was inspired by Lars van Tries when he directed Future Unlimited's new music video for "Haunted Love."
Watch the clip below:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It