Chris Pine: 'I Cry All the Time'
By Out.com Editors
Today on Ellen: Out cover star Chris Pine discussed his devotees, who have “designated themselves the Pine Nuts,” and his reaction to sappy movies.
“I was watching, you know the movie Up?” he told Ellen. “In the first five minutes, I was just a weeping ball of emotion. Up just killed me. The Notebook killed me. War Horse killed me.”
After he admitted that he's a big romantic and "I cry all the time," Ellen tried to get the hunk star of Star Trek Into Darkness by playing him Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" and showing pictures of cute animals.
Watch the clip below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends