1. Former U.S. Rep. Jim Kolbe, a Republican from Arizona who came out in 1996, after voting for the Defense of Marriage Act and after being exposed by LGBT activists, will marry his partner, Hector Alfonso, in Washington DC this weekend.
2. Minnesotans United, the primary force behind the fight for marriage equality in the Land of 10,000 Lakes, is now forming a political action committee to help re-elect lawmakers who backed equality.
3. As conservatives bitch about the IRS targeting Tea Party groups, a refresher on when the tax agency went after gay groups.
4. The ACLU is pushing for a Modern Family gay wedding.
5. Here is a live map of all the homophobic, racist and anti-disabled tweets being sent right now. The Midwest and the South are hot beds.
6. The collapse of this Greenland glacier will forever be used as an example of global warming. "Forever," of course, meaning "until the world melts."