WATCH: 'Book Of Mormon: Party Bus Edition'
By Diego James
I've always thought this catchy tune from Book of Mormon could be the most elaborate, ingenious marketing campaign the Church of Latter Day Saints has going for it. When else could you get four adorable gay guys (for the record, their names are Tim Koll, Sam Leicht, Leland Raymond, Damian Wille, and Logan Lang) singing a song about Jesus in the backseat of a van?
Well, actually, now that I write that: Probably about any chorale, theater, or Vacation Bible School trip is equally gay and has plenty of Christ-centered songs being sung by adorable homos. But this cute vid will give you a jumping off point for ideas for your own next road trip—and these sweet-faced boys will be a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series