Watch: Phyllis Diller's Final TV Appearance
By Out.com Editors
Phyllis Diller liked to described a smile as a "curve that could set anything straight." The smile does has its limits, thankfully, because if it could set anything straight, then Diller's final television appearance, airing this evening on Bravo's Dukes of Melrose, would be the end of gays.
The comedienne, a television staple for six decades who died at age 95 last year, is just as exuberant and ebullient as always as she and Dukes star Cameron Silver play amidst her wigs, her gowns and a heavenly green dress that's just perfect for Whole Foods. Here's video. We dare you not to smile.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet