Chris Broussard Tries To Defend Himself And 5 Other Things We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. Chris Broussard, the ESPN commentator who said that Jason Collins (pictured) and all gay people are walking in sin, took to Vibe to defend himself this evening: "I’m fine with homosexuals. I have no problem with homosexuals. I’m a Christian, but I come across all kinds of people who are living lifestyles that I don’t agree with."
2. Over 130 Denver couples, and even more throughout the state, entered into Colorado's freshly legalized civil unions just after midnight this morning.
3. Jane Fonda has a lot to say about the time she met slain gay leader Harvey Milk.
4. May is National Masturbation Month, so work one out in honor of Joycelyn Elders.
5. In the wake of Carolyn Moos discussing her relationship with Jason Collins, Gabourey Sibide says she has never dated a gay guy.
6. Mark Sanford pretended not to hear when Elizabeth Colbert Busch, his competitor in the South Carolina House race, asked the "fiscal conservative" about spending tax-payer money to fly to Argentina to see his lover when he was that state's governor. Here's video:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack