GOProud Leaders Step Aside And 5 Other Things We Learned Today
By Out.com Editors
1. Jimmy LaSalvia and Chris Barron, the co-founders of the Republican gay group GOProud, said they are stepping aside. "It's time. We don't want it to get stale," said LaSalvia (pictured above).
2. Tori Spelling is developing a comedy for ABC Family. Tentatively entitled Mystery Girls, the show will follow two actresses who use their experience playing detective to solve real life crimes.
3. Former President George HW Bush has some awesome socks.
4. The Federal Election Commission decided that same-sex couples, married in their state or not, cannot bundle political donations. Why? The Defense of Marriage Act, of course.
6. Country legend George Jones has died. Here he is singing his hit "White Lightning" in 1959:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)