Andy Warhol Poster Pop-Up Sale
By Out.com Editors
We know everything is for sale—some how or other. But being able to get a Warhol poster (even if it's later work) for a bargain doesn't come along every day. After people kept inquiring about the Warhol print in the the background of our photo of Fab.com co-founder Bradford Shelhallmer's bedroom, we found out that a sale featuring a curated assortment of signed and unsigned Andy Warhol posters from the Andy Warhol Foundation are for sale on the site beginning today. According to the release:
The pop-up sale came about when the Warhol Foundation approached Fab with the option to sell their remaining stock of rare/vintage posters from the ‘60s-90s. The Foundation chose Fab to be the exclusive online partner to sell the poster collection; Christie's has been tasked with selling the remaining original artwork.
A series of 55 posters selected by Fab's founder, Bradford Shellhammer, will be offered in the US, and 41 in Europe. The sale will launch at 4pm EST on April 25, 2013 and will run for 14 days with prices of the posters ranging from $160 to $3,900 depending upon condition, rarity and market value.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?