5 Things Hugh Jackman Taught Us This Week
By Diego James
Photo collage of images from Daily Mail
This has been a crazy week in more ways than one. But rather than focus only on the negative, we thought there was a lesson to be learned—from Hugh Jackman.
The nice guy actor, sometimes singer, and always gym-ready stud had some random encounters of his own while trying to innocently keep his bulging body in shape. Here's what we learned.
5. Triceps are the most neglected sex muscle (just ask Deborra-Lee Furness or any "aggressive top").
4. Broad shoulders guide the eye up...and away from your ridiculous gym shoes.
3. When someone says Anne Hathaway can sing better than you, do two more reps.
2. To play a Wolverine, you must look like a Wolverine no matter what time of day.
1. The most annoying thing at the gym isn't grunters, but pube-throwing crazy ladies. A gay man would never interrupt your set for something so frivolous (we'd just ogle).
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- PIC OF THE DAY: Naked Basque Firemen Protest
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film