Nate Berkus Engaged!
By Diego James
According to a Berkus rep who spoke with Us:
"TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site."
It's sure to be a stylish affair (and we know Berkus can pop a cork with the best of them, just look at this Out100 photo), but he's also pretty busy. Berkus currently has several successful ventures, including a successful line of home goods at Target, and a book titled, The Things That Matter, released last October.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower