FIRST LOOK: New Installment of 'Bestie x Bestie'
By Chloe Fitzpatrick
Every once in a while, best friends Jenny Slate and Gabe Liedman (Kroll Show, Bob’s Burgers and his recent comedy album, Hiyeeee) grace us with another installment of their hilarious and beautifully made web series, Bestie x Bestie.
Slate is best known for her work on SNL, her creation and voice of Marcel The Shell With Shoes On, and her role as Mona Lisa, twin of Jean-Ralphio on Parks and Recreation. She will soon be starring in the American adaptation of the British series Pulling alongside Kristen Schaal (Flight of the Conchords and The Daily Show)and June Diane Raphael. Together, they are a match made in comedy heaven.
The series is directed by Slate’s talented husband, Dean Fleischer-Camp and is provided to us by Liedman's husband, The Internet. Each episode features Gabe and Jenny in wonderfully coordinated outfits and an adorably decorated room answering one question from “the question truck.”
This time around, they answer the question, “What’s a good catch phrase?”
Watch out for more from this adorable team. Everything they touch turns to gold. Or farts. They usually talk about farts.
Watch it below:
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- All The Men Josh Hutcherson Has Crushed On
- Gay Entertainment - Movies, TV, Music, Sports