WATCH: Justin Timberlake Bring Sexy Back (as a Barbershop Quartet)
By Diego James
Is he also bringing garish blazers and straw boater hats back? To promote his latest album, The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake took a page out of his SNL handbook and performed a barbershop quartet version of his 2006 hit "SexyBack" on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with the show's Ragtime Gals.
Check it out below:
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off