WATCH: A Marriage Equality Anthem by Churches
By Out.com Editors
We're loving this song from Bay-Area based outfit, Churches. "I love my dearest friend/ I'm going to marry him" front man Caleb Nichols sings in the chorus. And we think we hear a new classic to be played before/during/after wedding ceremonies acros the country.
Nichols, along with San Francisco/Oakland music scene vets Pat Spurgeon and Dominic East, explores the heartache and wonder of small-town teenage alienation in his new song. And the video directed by Dalan McNabola captures the sweetness in a no-fuss, authentic way.
Watch it below:
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- PIC OF THE DAY: Naked Basque Firemen Protest