WATCH: Ellen Birthday Tribute to Portia
By Benjamin Lindsay
Sure, Ellen DeGeneres is a funny lady, but she’s also one of the most loving, genuine, and sincere people on television today. Her birthday gift to wife Portia de Rossi was a skit that encapsulated all this and more—just try not to tear up at the end! With the help of actor Sean Hayes and musician Joshua Radin, Ellen acts out highlights from Portia’s life, including her birth in Australia, her move to London, and her roles on Ally McBeal and Arrested Development (can’t wait for the new season!). It all wraps with a faux wedding and a montage of Ellen (played by Hayes) and Portia’s eight years together.
Catch the birthday tribute below:
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Zac Efron And A Kitten Get Animated In New Motion Posters For 'That Awkward Moment'