The Gayest Cartoon Couples
By Out.com Editors
BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD
We’re confident Beavis and Butt-Head would’ve come out of the closet by now, that is, if they were smart enough to figure out they were in there in the first place. Inseparable, both halves of this dimwitted duo are obsessed with penis (“Huh, huh, he said wood”) and laugh uncontrollably around attractive women. Whether they’re dining together (“Nachos rule!”) or cuddling on the couch while they take in some TV, it’s clear next to one another is the only place these teens want to be.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS