The Gayest Cartoon Couples
By Out.com Editors
BOW AND KOWL from SHE-RA: PRINCESS OF POWER
We’re not saying Bow and Kowl were boyfriends exactly, but you don’t need the knowledge of Grayskull to see these two queens were obviously gay besties. They’d often throw shade and read each other in the vein of Paris is Burning (“Because reading is fundamental.”) but they obviously had a connection that ran deeper than those of the other bros in the Great Rebellion. Also, they fall all over themselves when Prince Adam first comes to Etheria and Bow wastes no time giving the beefy blonde a ride on his stallion. We’re betting Kowl couldn’t wait to have a kiki with his BFF the morning after the archer brought the Prince of Eternia back to the to the rebel camp for the night.
For more on the queer side of Etheria, read The 10 Gayest things about She-Ra.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower